The Perfect Gift
for a friend, family member, neighbor, co-worker, or anyone you know is battling cancer.
This debut instrumental CD features cancer survivor, Melinda Sutherland
. The music is inspirational and gives hope and joy to its listeners. Created especially to bring hope and happiness to fellow cancer survivors.
Melinda's battle with cancer began in 1995 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At the time, she had 4 school-aged daughters. Since then, she and her husband have raised each one and watched them marry and begin families of their own. Throughout her battle, she continues to give private piano lessons, loves to travel, and cherishes each and every day. Melinda refuses to allow cancer to define who she is or what she can do. Through the battle, she has drawn strength from her strong belief in God and family. Each song on this CD has given her inspiration to enjoy life. She hopes that "Peace in the Battle" will bring inspiration, awareness, and solitude to all listeners, no matter what their battle may be.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Richard and Esther Colling
PRODUCER: Rebecca Lazarus
CO-PRODUCER: Brian A. Spears
1. In The Garden -- LISTEN NOW
2. Intermezzo Andante Teneramente, Opus 118, No. 2 with "You Are My Hiding Place" -- FULL SONG BONUS - LISTEN NOW
3. Awesome God -- LISTEN NOW
4. How Great Thou Art -- LISTEN NOW
5. I Need Thee Every Hour -- LISTEN NOW
6. It Is Well With My Soul -- LISTEN NOW
7. Spirit of God, Descend Upon My Heart -- LISTEN NOW
8. My Tribute (AKA "To God Be The Glory") -- LISTEN NOW
9. My Faith Has Found A Resting Place -- LISTEN NOW
10. O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go -- LISTEN NOW
11. I Surrender All -- LISTEN NOW
12. No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus -- LISTEN NOW
13. 18th Variation From "Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paginni" with "Cares Chorus" -- LISTEN NOW
14. When Morning Gilds The Skies with "Morning" by Edvard Grieg -- LISTEN NOW